Fetchr is a tech company disrupting the traditional logistics sector through the power of technology. Fetchr eliminates the need for a physical address to deliver a package to customers. After you download the Fetchr app, Fetchr’s sophisticated technology uses your phone’s geo-location as a physical address to deliver your package to you anywhere at any time!
Fetchr provides a new one-stop-shop delivery solution in the MENA region for businesses. Fetchr provides a revolutionary end to end logistics service for e-commerce companies, regional players, banks, SMEs, and beyond. More recently, in August 2016, Fetchr launched an on-demand service for point to point deliveries.
Fetchr operates in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, and Jordan.
Fetchr was founded by Idriss Al Rifai, who was later joined by the co-founder Joy Ajlouny. Prior to Fetchr, Idriss worked at MarkaVIP, a leading e-commerce player in the MENA region, where he headed the operations. He built an in-house logistics department for the company to expedite deliveries and tackle customer complaints about delayed packages. Seeing the bigger opportunity to solve this problem across emerging markets, Idriss started Fetchr in 2012.
To date, Fetchr has raised USD 11M in a Series A round (June 2015), led by New Enterprise Associates, making it the first company in the Middle East to be backed by a Silicon Valley VC. More recently, Fetchr raised USD 41M in a Series B round (May 2017), led by New Enterprise Associates and Majid Al Futtaim.
- Fetchr is using a cloud-based platform where all tasks and drivers are connected. Fetchr’s routing algorithm allows the optimal assignment of new tasks according to the most appropriate driver routes.
- Same-day or next day delivery services.
- Ability to customize the delivery experience (ETA, time slots, how and where you receive your package).
- In-house built client portal with complete visibility on all orders, ability to automatically push orders to Fetchr’s system via API integration, view order statuses with proof of deliveries.
- The on-demand service for point to point deliveries, Fetchr NOW.
- Fetchr allows customers to schedule multiple orders at one time through its website.
- International delivery services.
CEO & Founder
Co-Founder & Creative Director